Updated August 1, 2022
The safety, protection and well-being of our residents, staff and volunteers remain our top priority. Staff members and volunteers are wearing proper protective equipment in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines and best practices.
We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) and Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (PA DHS) for COVID-19 testing of staff, residents, volunteers and visitors. Staff (direct care, contracted staff) and volunteers are screened at the beginning of each shift and asked to immediately suspend work or service should any symptoms occur.
In the event of a positive case(s), we have established a quarantine procedure and are able to isolate residents to a specific area of the facility, according to guidance from CMS and PA DOH.
For information regarding the current Interim Guidance for Skilled Nursing Facilities during COVID-19 in Pennsylvania, please visit: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Guidance/SNF-Guidance.aspx or https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Guidance/LTCF-Visitors.aspx
For information related to Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Office of Long-term Living guidelines for Personal Care, please visit: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/coronavirus/Pages/OLTL-Interim-Guidance-for-PCH-ALR-ICF.aspx
- Visits do not need to be scheduled and may occur in the resident’s room or outside.
- Visitors must be screened (including temperature) prior to the visit.
- All visitors must wear a mask indoors.
- Based on the Department of Health’s recommendations, contact tracing will be conducted when a case of COVID-19 is identified; however, only those affected will be quarantined. If your loved one resides in a room that is quarantined, you may still visit; however, you will be asked to wear additional PPE.
- Refrain from visiting if you are not feeling well, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if you meet the criteria for quarantine in accordance with CDC guidance.
Following Your Visit
- Please monitor yourself for signs and symptoms of any respiratory infection for the next 14 days, including fever, shortness of breath, cough, nausea, vomiting, and/or sore throat. If symptoms occur, please call us for further screening and instructions.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact Kelly Shrum, Executive Director, at 215-672-2500, ext. 2112 if you have any questions or need additional information.